THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Παρασκευή 3 Ιουλίου 2009

Cupcakes!






My favourite little sweet so far. I had never heard of it before (they are not famous in Greece) untill I looked for sweets made of polymer clay (cernit, fimo etc.) online. It is a very popular category but I had only eaten (and cooked!) muffins. In fake-food world cupcakes are more fun for me because of the cream! So you just choose your cake-base's taste, your cream's and a little detail and sirup that give the name to your cupcake. Mine are: Strawberry cupckae, chocolate cupcake, lemon cupcake, blueberrie cupcake, candy cupcake, orange-chocolate and... colourful with chocolate somethigs (which is a gift for a friend)!
Length: about 2.5 cm each
Made of Cernit

p.s. There is a bad thing I am noticing in blogs, you can't organise your posts or pictures in categories, they are automatically post as a diary and cannot be moved. I am new here so IF I AM WRONG please inform me!

1 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Ta thelw ola!!!!!! (tha mporousa na afisw to idio comment se ola ta posts sou)
Mina here!